A day late and a week late with this line, but it's one where I have more unknowns than knowns.
1. Kevin Joseph HUIGENS
2. Joseph Anthony HUIGENS
3. Shirley Ann OGDEN
4. Joseph Andrew HUIGENS (b. 9 Mar 1891 near Creighton, Knox Co., NE, m. 18 Feb 1914 at St. Ludgers Catholic Church in Creighton, Knox Co., NE, d. 8 Nov 1957 in Rushville, Sheridan Co., NE)
5. Mary Julia KAIN (b. 19 May 1896 in Knox Co., NE, d. 29 Apr 1979 in Rushville, Sheridan Co., NE)
10. Francis J. "Frank" KAIN (b. 14 Oct 1861 in Clinton Co., IA, m. 14 Feb 1888 at St. Irenaeus Catholic Church in Lyons, Clinton Co., IA, d. 12 Dec 1930 in Yankton, Yankton Co., SD)
11. Margaret H. "Maggie" KENNEDY (b. 9 Sep 1864 in Clinton Co., IA, d. 8 Dec 1831 in Creighton, Knox Co., NE)
22. John KENNEDY (b. 2 Jun 1826? in King's County, Ireland, m. 10 Nov 1854 in ?, d. 6 Nov 1913 in Clinton, Clinton Co., IA)
23. Hanora COLLINS (b. 25 Mar 1830 in Glenbrohane, County Limerick, Ireland, d. 24 Nov 1888 in Clinton, Cinton Co., IA)
What I know of Hanora (Collins) Wallace Kennedy mostly comes from a copy of a couple of pages of handwritten notes from my grandmother's cousin, Eileen Kennedy. According to her, Hanora Collins was born in March 1830 in County Limerick, Ireland and died 24 Nov 1888 a the age of 58 in Lyons, Clinton Co., IA. Eileen also notes that Hanora was previously married to Wallace and had two daughters with him: Edna Wallace Ryan and Nora Wallace Collins.
According to her second husband's county history biography, they were married on 10 Nov 1854, but he didn't happen to mention where, so it'll be tough to find their marriage record.
Her grave marker states she was born in the parish of Glenbrohane in County Limerick, but I don't know who was the source of that information. In census records, I've identified her daughters Ellen "Nellie" who was born in 1851 in Ireland and Hanora "Nora" who was born in 1853 in either Illinois, Iowa or Wisconsin (all three places are given in various censuses, but her children in the census records consistently list Wisconsin).
I've paid for research in Glenbrohane records, but they were not able to turn up any baptism or marriage records for Hanora or Ellen.
I conjecture that Hanora married this Wallace character in Ireland before 1851, the family came to America between 1851 and 1853, her first husband died in 1853 or 1854 and she married my great-great-grandfather between then and 1855 when their first son was born.
This line is a brick wall for now. Further research will involve trying to find vital records in Iowa for Nellie and Nora to see if I can get more info on their parents. If I can find where Nora was born, I can begin my search there for the death of her father and the second marriage of her mother.