Back at it again this week.
1. Kevin Joseph HUIGENS
2. Joseph Anthony HUIGENS
3. Shirley Ann OGDEN
6. Emery Julius OGDEN (b. 9 Sept 1896 in Elk Point, Union Co., SD, USA, m. 19 Mar 1929 in Gordon, Sheridan Co., NE, USA, d. 8 Apr 1984 in Martin, Bennett Co., SD, USA)
7. Esther Louise JOHNSON (b. 23 Feb 1902 in Milan, Rock Island Co., IL, USA, d. 24 Mar 1984 in Rapid City, Pennington Co., SD, USA)
12. William Fredrick OGDEN (b. 10 Oct 1871 in Simcoe, Norfolk Co., Ontario, Canada, m. 25 Jan. 1895 in Elk Point, Union Co., SD, USA, d. 19 May 1951 in Platteville, Grant Co., WI, USA)
13. Mary Elizabeth HERREN (b. 22 Dec 1873 in Batavia, Scott Twp., Sheboygan Co., WI, USA, d. 14 Nov 1938 in Mission, Todd Co., SD, USA)
26. John Fredrick HERREN (b. Nov 1847 in WI, m. 1868 in WI, d. 8 May 1920 in Charles Mix Co., SD)
27. Julia Ann ADELBUSH (b. Jun 1850 in WI, d. 24 Aug 1912 in Charles Mix Co., SD)
54. John Jacob ADELBUSH (b. 23 Oct 1817 in Wurttemberg [Germany], m. about in 1839 perhaps in Dutchess Co., NY, d. 20 Feb 1901 in Sheboygan Co., WI)
55. Gertrude A. UNKNOWN (b. 18 May 1818 in NY, d. 6 May 1879 probably in Sheboygan Co., WI)
108. Jacob ADELBUSH (b. abt 1780 in Germany)
This is the second line of my German Wisconsin ancestors. The Adelbushes came from Wurttemberg, Germany. You can read about the history of this area here. As far as I can tell from what little research I've done on this line, they immigrated to Dutchess County, NY in the Hudson River Valley and then moved on to Sheboygan Co., WI. You can view a plat map for Scott Township, Sheboygan Co. from 1889 here. J.Adelbush is located in Section 11. John Adelbush is in Section 15.