11 April 2011

Apr. 2011, week 2: Esther (JOHNSON) OGDEN's Children

A day late because I was too busy yesterday at my grand-nephew's first birthday party. Living family members come before ancestry.

Since most of my mother's brothers and sisters are still alive, I can't give too many details on my maternal grandmother's children.

1. Ardis Rosemary OGDEN, b. 20 Sep 1930 in Rushville, Sheridan Co., NE, d. 22 Sep 1930 in Rushville, Sheridan Co., NE (This was my grandparent's first child. She would have been my mother's older sister, if she had lived. She is buried in Fairview Cemetery, Rushville NE near her parents.
2. Shirley Ann OGDEN, my mother. She was born in Minnesota because, after losing her firstborn, my grandmother Esther went to be with her parents when it was time for my mom to be born.
3. Son.
4. Daughter.

5. William Johnson OGDEN, b. 28 Sept 1938 in Gordon, Sheridan Co., NE, d. 2 Oct 1988 in Los Angeles, CA. This is a picture of his memorial stone in Fairview Cemetery, near his parents.  He is buried in the National Memorial Cemetery in Phoenix, Maricopa Co., AZ.
6. Daughter.
7. Daughter.
8. Daughter.

Here is my mother and her brothers and sisters and a later one with the whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment