15 March 2012

52 Weeks of Abundant Genealogy: Week 11 - Technology

Week 11 – Technology: makes it possible for genealogy classroom learning to come to you. Webinars are now hosted by many instructors on a variety of family history subjects. Share with us a webinar or series of webinars that you appreciate.

Webinars? I decide to make Thursday the day for Abundant Genealogy and the first thing out of the box is webinars? How embarrassing. I haven't done a whole lot of webinars, if any. I've watched several educational videos and I have a whole bunch more queued up to watch. I know that I signed up for a webinar once, but something came up and I was unable to attend. I think a recording is still available for me to watch.  I've got it in a queue somewhere.

On the plus side, I did add "webinar" and "webinars" to whatever spell check dictionary Chrome uses for its auto-spell check. Got rid of all those pesky squiggly red lines. Now there's an accomplishment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment